Several athletic trainers today have been known to routinely include circuit training exercises into a number of workouts as an effective and appreciable way for their recruits to embody all the features of a successful fat burning program in the shortest amount of time possible whole additionally providing a significant boost to the body’s metabolism.
One example of an Extreme Fat Burning Weight Circuit program used in a number of professional gyms today consist of a variety of exercises such as:
Criss cross jumping jacks – Targets the arms, buttocks and thighs. How to perform the criss cross jumping jacks:
▪ Begin the exercise by standing with your feet wide apart, arms at your sides.
▪ Lower yourself not a squat stretching your arms outside of your knees, palms facing outwards.
▪ Quickly jumping upward extending your arms above your head and cross your left leg in front of your right landing on the balls of your feet.
▪ Jump into the previous squat position you began the exercise with to complete one rep.
Perform the criss cross jumping jacks for a period of 2 minutes
Alternating lunges – are excellent exercises used for developing the muscle located within the lower back in addition to providing some stability to the oblique and abdominal muscles.
How to perform the alternating lunge:
▪ When performing the alternating lunge you should first clear your area from any pieces of equipment such as dumbbells or barbells which may inter fear with the exercise.
▪ Stand in an upright position with your feet at about one foot apart.
▪ Pick a suitable spot in front of your body. (Three feet should be sufficient).
▪ While inhaling begin by taking a step forward placing your foot (left or right) on the selected spot. In this position your foot should be facing forward, thigh parallel to the floor and your knee bent at 90 degrees.
▪ Exhale and push off the floor with the same foot to place yourself in the starting position.
Repeat with the other leg.
Perform the exercise for 60 seconds for each leg.
Dumbbell bicep curls – targets the biceps muscles.
How to perform the dumbbell biceps curls:
▪ Begin the exercise by firmly holding both weights arms down and along your sides. Your elbows should be pinned and your palms facing upward.
▪ Exhale slowly and simultaneously begin to lift both weights.
▪ At this point your arms should still be pinned and noticeably in the same position as before.
▪ Slowly inhale and lower the dumbbells to the starting position to complete a single rep.
Perform the exercise for one minute
Abdominal bicycle – One of the best known exercises to target the abdominal muscles by activating the rectus abdominis muscle (the most prominent abdominal muscle within the human body).
How to perform the bicycle crunch:
▪ Lie flat on the ground pressing your lower back to the floor tightening your core muscles.
▪ Using your hands to hold your head, elevate both your knees to an angle of about 45-degrees.
▪ Begin to slowly pedal as though you were on a bicycle, alternatively touching your elbows with the opposite knees twisting back and forth.
Perform the exercise for a duration of one minute.
Repeat the criss cross jumping jacks for two minutes.
Pushups – Used for increasing your strength and engaging the lower body.
How to perform the traditional pushup:
▪ Get yourself into a plank position positioning your hands directly under your shoulders and slightly wider than shoulder-width.
▪ Inhale and lower your body keeping your back perfectly straight until your chest almost touches the floor.
▪ Exhale and press your body upward to the starting position while contracting your pecks (chest) to complete one rep.
Perform the pushup for one minute.
This program can easily be completed in a period of ten minutes and subsequently performed in two to three exercise sets for maximum results.