Not only is sex good for your heart but it’s great for your overall well being and mood. Regular exercise has been proven to boost testosterone, increase blood flow, improve flexibility and get you more in the mood to get busy. If you are like most men you really don’t care about the “health” reasons as much as the having sex part. So without any further ado, here are some sexercises to get you to hip thrusting, bed breaking splendor that not only improve your overall fitness but help make you better in the sack too.
1. Push Ups – Upper body strength is very useful during sex. Push-ups are so important because it’s not just lifting weight but body weight which has different leverage points. A stronger upper body will help you comfortably hold positions longer.
2. Hip Abductors – The hip flexor muscles are located on your pelvis and help with thrusting and mobility of your hips. You can exercise your hip flexors by using the machine where you extend your leg out in front and swing back and forth adjusting the weight to where you can still put it down after the exercise without slamming the weights. You can also strap on ankle weights and brace yourself parallels to a wall and swing your leg back and forth in a 1-2 motion.
3. Kettlebell Swings – This lift is another great one for the hips which are all so important in sex (try having sex without moving your hips, we dare you). You simply start with your feet shoulder width apart in the squat position with the kettle bell between your legs. Then gently swing it between the legs and carry the kettlebell up with the arms fully extended outwards until its chest height. Then gently let it fall back until you reach the starting position. This exercise works the legs, hips, core and shoulders. All of which muscle groups will come in handy when you hit the sheets.
4. Kegels – Kegel exercises use the PC (pubocoygeus) muscle that stretches from the pubic bone to the tail bone. These exercises can make you last longer in bed and are also recommended for prostate health. First start by stopping yourself mid-stream while urinating and holding. After you have figured out what muscle to work try tightening and hold for 10 seconds and repeat 10 times.
5. Abs – A strong core not only makes you feel better about yourself while in the nude it also helps you hold positions longer and explore different angles.