It's almost time to welcome 2012. Since are not in the 60s anymore, those questions of finding a mate from the old Dating Game TV show just isn’t going to cut it. “If you were an animal what would you be?” can’t even come close to the reality of what you want to know in your potential partner.
So how does a real man find a real woman while beating to the bush—no pun intended— to avoid wasted time and heartache? Start by asking your date a few essential questions right off the bat to find out if she’s really the one, just the one for right now, or the one who you excuse yourself from dinner and casually make a run for the exit.
The Real Dating Questionnaire
1. If you had all the money you ever needed, and could spend your time doing anything you wanted, what would you be doing with your life?
2. How do you view other women?
3. What is the one thing that you must do every single day, or you’d go crazy?
4. What are you doing to accomplish your goals?
5. If we were dating and I was to go on a business trip out of town for 10 days, how would you go about communicating with me?