When you think of sex your mind probably doesn’t go straight to the bad stuff like the sweat, the thirst, and the awkward sex positions. While most positions leave you and your partner aching for more some of them just leave you, well, aching. Want to know which positions are considered the worst by both male and females? Check out our list of 5 of the worst sex positions below.
1. Sex standing up. Let’s get real here, for most Americans agility and athletic ability really aren’t on the menu and if you are trying to have sex standing up you need to have some strength and great balance. It also involves practice, and if you are a single guy practicing is impossible to do. So, sex standing up can be considered one of the worst sex positions for both you and your partner unless you know exactly what you are capable of.
2. In the shower. Sure she looks great all suds up and wet but trying to enter her from behind in a 3 X 3 shower is less than comfortable. Although there are methods you can implore to get the best possible angle, aka using a tub ledge to adjust your footing, unless she knows these same strategies chances are you are on your own. Of course, some showers don’t even offer a tub ledge which puts you at an extreme disadvantage. If you are thinking about having sex in the shower, think twice and check your shower for any potential problems you might run into along the way.
3. Sex on the hardwood or carpet. It sounds hot to get down and dirty on the floor in the throes of passion, but in reality floor sex can lead to more back pain and knee pain than any other position. Think about it, you have her lying on the floor and both knees are on either side of her hips. You are grinding and pounding away and you realize your knees are killing you. What gives? Turns out the carpet burn is eating away at your skin and floor sex just went from hot to extremely uncomfortable.
4. 69. We know, 69 seems great in theory. You have her on top of you facing the opposite direction and you get a full view of all her lady parts. However, you have a tendency to get caught up in everything that feels amazing with your penis and forget to please her. She is likewise too concerned with pleasuring you to get much enjoyment out of what you are doing. For this reason, 69 is one of the worst positions for both men and women, especially if you are in a long term relationship.
5. Reverse Cowgirl. While the view from the back is amazing, and it’s nice for her to do all the work for once, reverse cowgirl can actually be extremely uncomfortable if you aren’t careful. For one, you have to remember that she has all the power in this position, and if she isn’t careful could cause some serious damage to your member. Your penis has a certain curvature it follows and bending it too far one way or another can actually cause permanent damage. If you want to avoid this scenario then take reverse cowgirl out of your sex line up.